Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Boston Marathon 2009 Slideshow

I'll be taking a break from blogging for a while starting today. I've enjoyed the blog but today I started coaching with the Nashua PAL school program and will coach the Granite State Flash youth boys from late October until mid-December. I am also running more than 70 miles/week getting ready for my October 11, 2009 marathon in Scranton, Pennsylvania, so, combined with family and work responsibilities, I need to put this blog (temporarily) on the shelf. I hope to pick it up again after the Flash season ends in December and we begin training for Boston 2010. I might however put up a post next Monday after the St. Charles Children Home race in Portsmouth which we've done 11 years in a row as well as a short post after my October marathon.

As I temporarily close up shop, here is a 10 minute slideshow I put together from the 113th Boston Marathon on April 20, 2009. The photos are from a variety of sources including family, friends as well as online sources. I did my best to include our Granite State Flash and Gate City Strider runners. I apologize in advance to those runners who were not included...I literally spent hours online looking for photos of everyone I knew who was running.

Newer Post Older Post Home